The 10th European Multidisciplinary Meeting on Urological Cancers is taking place from 08-11 November 2018 in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. ESTRO is organising a delineation contouring workshop during EMUC on the topic: Post-operative radiotherapy in prostate cancer.
The workshop will take place on Saturday 10 November from 14:00 – 16:00.
Chair: J. Murray (UK)
Panellists: B. de Bari (FR) and P. Ost (BE)
The delineation workshops are aimed at junior and experienced clinical or radiation oncologists wanting to improve their contouring skills or more senior specialists wanting to refresh and validate their knowledge and skills in this field.
Structure of the workshops:
– Explanation of the contouring software
– Presentation of the clinical case
– 1st round of contouring (20 minutes)
– Presentation of the delineation guidelines
– 1st round of contouring (15 minutes)
– Discussion between experts and participants
Participants should bring their own laptops. Internet connection will be available.
Participants will be limited to 60 persons to keep a strong interactivity in the group.
Please click here to register for the EMUC meeting and the FALCON workshop
FALCON (Fellowship in Anatomic delineation and CONtouring) is the multifunctional ESTRO platform for contouring and delineation. Attending a FALCON workshop offers the opportunity for individual professionals
- to validate their contouring practice during live workshops by comparing them with those from experts and other participants
- to learn the indications proposed by the experts that coordinate the workshops
- to discuss with other participants, experts and panelists
- to communicate and use the delineation guidelines in order to further integrate themselves into daily practice